Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 鋼鉄の魔女 アンネローゼ

Section for all users, any registered user can publish their posts. It is important not to ban for duplicates, but make the title and description unique.
anima

Koutetsu no Majo Annerose 鋼鉄の魔女 アンネローゼ

Post by anima »

ImageImage

Year of manufacture: 2012-2014
Genre: witch, bondage, big breasts, oral, rape, paizuri, virgin, anal, x-ray, bukkake, group
Series: ep. 1-4 of 4
Duration: 2*30mn + 2*20mn
Censorship: Available in all files

Voice acting: Japanese original
Voice acting: Russian amateur two-voice [hentaisis] external
Subtitles: Russian [Svoychuvak] (ep. 1-2), [Vattok & torrent Ivanivanovych] (ep. 3-4) external ASS
Subtitles: English [SubDESU-H], [EROBEAT_LQ] (ep. 1-2), [FAKKU] (ep. 1) external ASS
Subtitles: Polish [Nyan] external ASS
Subtitles: Chinese [Maho.sub] external ASS

Director: Kaidou Tsukasa
Original author: Lilith
Studio: Oz Inc.

Description: In the largest city of sin and vice, Amidhara, where you should only walk the streets with weapons in your hands, many unsightly types of both human and demonic breeds have settled. One of these demonesses is Detective Annerose, a powerful witch, whose minions have enlisted the human boy Tachibana Rikuro, among whose talents one can only note a huge charge of vital energy hidden in the body and extremely attracting all sorts of lustful witches from all over the area. But entertainment is entertainment, and work is work. Annerose's new client is a young girl, trying in vain to find her missing brother in this hornet's nest of depravity and cruelty. Of course, the famous Annerose should take on such a dusty business, her assistant Riki-san reasoned, especially taking into account the important fact for himself that the client’s figure is very good!

Video quality: DLrip [torrent ivanivanovych]
Video resolution: 1080p
Video format: MKV
Video: 1920-1080, 16-9, 23.976 fps, AVC, 3618-4214 kbps
Audio: jpn, WMA 2, Stereo, 48.0 KHz, 192 kbps

Screenlists

ImageImageImageImage

Download Rapidgator:
[1920-1080][Galan_rus_raw].zip.html]Koutetsu_no_majo_Annerose_(2012-2014)_[DLrip][1920-1080][Galan_rus_raw].zip
- All links will be replaced as required.
- I accept request on my blog: https://slot-machines.top/
- If you need an premium account, please buy it from my Rapidgator links.