Baby Princess 3D Paradise Love ベイビー・プリンセス 3Dぱらだいす0[ラブ]

Section for all users, any registered user can publish their posts. It is important not to ban for duplicates, but make the title and description unique.
anima

Baby Princess 3D Paradise Love ベイビー・プリンセス 3Dぱらだいす0[ラブ]

Post by anima »

ImageImage

Year of manufacture: 2011
Genre: ecchi, comedy, harem, big tits, small tits, swimsuit
Series: ep. 1 of 1
Duration: 29mn 46s
Censorship: Etty - light erotica

Language: Japanese
Voice acting: Original

Russian language
Voice acting: Amateur (multi-voice) [MCShaman, Trina_D & Nika Lenina]
Voice acting: Amateur (one-voice) [iZac]
Voice acting: Amateur (one-voice) [Eladiel]
Voice acting: Amateur (one-voice) [JeFerSon]
Voice acting: Amateur (one-voice) [Flame]

Subtitles: Russian ASS [Karsh & YakuSub Studio]
Subtitles: English ASS [FFFpeeps & Interrobang]

Director: Inagaki Takayuki
Original author: Kimino Sakurako
Studio: Studio Comet

Description: Tell me honestly, you were always sure that a harem (ordinary Japanese) is one guy and 4-5 girls? Well, well... Don't you want 19 girls (plus one, well, very appetizing mother)? And even though some of them are too young, a precedent has been created! Yes, I have never seen so many virgins per unit of the male population. There are, perhaps, ALL kinds and types of girls, starting from a girl with glasses and ending with a girl with pseudo-royal manners. As they say, a full range of entertainment! The program includes a trip to a hot spring, with a very subtle metaphor about submarines, as well as an outing into nature with elements of nudism. Laughter and fun guaranteed! Recommended for viewing to quickly tone up. Warning, contains kisses! © WAComment, world-art

Add. information: In the first five minutes of this video there are quite a lot of inscriptions representing the sisters. They are most fully voiced, although not very successfully, in the voice acting by iZac, with JeFerSon in second place. Eladiel did not sound the inscriptions at all (in the 2D version the sub with inscriptions works perfectly, but no one thought about 3D), the other two voiceovers sounded selectively. A version of subtitles with only captions is included in the container, but I don’t know how to make subtitles for 3D, so they are disabled by default and are present more “to the heap” than relevant. Just like all other subtitles.

Video quality: BDRip
Video resolution: 1080p
3D Format: Full SideBySide
Video format: MKV
Video: x264 (8 bit), 1920x1080, 23.976fps, 3292 kbps
Audio 1: jap - AAC 48000Hz stereo 258 kbps
Audio 2: rus - AAC 48000Hz stereo 164 kbps [MCShaman, Trina_D & Nika Lenina]
Audio 3: rus - AAC 48000Hz stereo 160 kbps [iZac]
Audio 4: rus - AAC 48000Hz stereo 320 kbps [Eladiel]
Audio 5: rus - AAC 48000Hz stereo 164 kbps [JeFerSon]
Audio 6: rus - AAC 48000Hz stereo 217 kbps [Flame]

Screenlists

ImageImageImage

Download Rapidgator:
Baby_Princess_3D_Paradise_0_Love.zip
- All links will be replaced as required.
- I accept request on my blog: https://slot-machines.top/
- If you need an premium account, please buy it from my Rapidgator links.