Hatsukoi Time. 初恋時間.

Section for all users, any registered user can publish their posts. It is important not to ban for duplicates, but make the title and description unique.
anima

Hatsukoi Time. 初恋時間.

Post by anima »

production date: 2023-2024
Genre: Big Tits, Throat Fucking, Maids, Creampie, Masturbation, Oral sex, Blowjob, Titsjob
Series: ep. 1-4 of 6
Duration: 4 episodes of 24 min.

Censorship: Available in all files

Voice acting: Japanese. Original

Subtitles: English. Built-in switchable ASS from [SakuraCircle]
Subtitles: Russian. External ASS from [Reddog]

Director: Raika Ken
Original author: Simon
Studio: T-Rex

Description:
Ep. #01 (Kumori Garasu no Mukou) - Ena is a girl who is rumored to be an expert in the field of sexual relations and has participated in more than a hundred sexual encounters, unlike the main character, a lonely and narrow-minded student. After Ena passes her exams, she tells the main character that she intends to reward him with sex for helping her. At this moment, the young man learns that all the rumors about Ena were false, because she is in fact as inexperienced as he is.
Ep. #02 (My Little Maid) - Anri is not only the protagonist's classmate, but also his tsundere maid. One day he returns to his room because he forgot his phone and finds Henri masturbating on his bed. Thus begins their love relationship full of sex.
Ep. #03 After sex with his girlfriend and part-time maid, Anri, the main character suffers, unable to confess his feelings to her. One day he plucks up courage and tells Henri that he wants her to become the mother of his children. From that day on, they continue to have sex until they finally drown in feelings for each other.
Ep. #04 The main character is a young man who always comes second in exams, always falling behind Julie, a student at his high school. He constantly studies to surpass her, but their rivalry takes an unexpected turn when Julie crosses the line and has sex with him. After that, they had sex more than once, not suspecting that their feelings had been strong for each other for a long time.

Rip: [SakuraCircle]
Quality: WEBRip
Format: MKV
Video codec: H.265/HEVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: HEVC, Main [email protected]@Main, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2,598 kb/s
Audio 1: AAC 48000Hz stereo 256Kbps Jap

Screenlists

ImageImageImageImage

Download Rapidgator:
_[cen].zip.html]Hatsukoi_Time._[2023]_[cen].zip
- All links will be replaced as required.
- I accept request on my blog: https://slot-machines.top/
- If you need an premium account, please buy it from my Rapidgator links.